– Pho Than Brothers: We eat at the Mercer St. location in Lower Queen Anne about once a week. The service is fast, the food is cheap and the meat and broth is always consistent and top quality.
– Pho Viet Anh: This place was highly recommended by friends because of the spicy beef broth. It is extremely spicy but has a pineapple kick too it.
– Pho Cyclo Cafe: Another Seattle chain Pho restaurant. I have had delivery from here a number of times. The broth is very sweet and not something I would go out of my way to get.
– Green Leaf: We had Pho here on our very first trip to Seattle so it holds a special place in my heart. The broth is one of the best and it is consistent at the Belltown and ID locations. The only downside to me is that the meat is very fatty. Makes for a great broth, but not so nice to eat. They also include onions in their soup, which I would rather they omitted.
– Ba Bar: Definitely recommend ordering the Imperial Rolls and Oxtail Pho. The Pho is good here, but I definitely don’t know if it is worth double the price of Pho Than Brothers. The Imperial Rolls are the reason to come back to this place.